Friday, May 14, 2010

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

City, city, city! I loovveee it there! And luckily so does Bryan! We met in Times Square, me coming from Connecticut and he came from Long Island and we went to his brothers apartment in Brooklyn. We just dropped our backpacks off and then romped around. Brooklyn wasn't too entertaining and we spent most of our time on the subway :/ but we finally made an excellent decision to go to Central Park to check out Strawberry Fields. I loved it. I mean, it wasn't anything too special but just a beautiful mosaic in honor of John Lennon and it was just so peaceful. Bryan and I sat there for awhile and watched a kid ask a girl to prom! He lit candles that spelled out "Will you go to prom with me" and it was kind of windy so random people started helping him light the candles because they kept blowing out. So there was quite the crowd when the girl came and everyone cheered when she said yes. That was fun to watch. We sat on the rocks at the lake in the park until the sun went down and then headed towards NYU to parrtttyyy! We ate at a cheap place and the food wasn't that good, figures, and then just bar hopped after. We went to like 5 or 6 bars and then called it a night and headed back to Brooklyn. We were pretty tired this morning and sore from all the walking. I'm back home now and I'm about to check out for a nap. Enjoy!

ps- pics still aren't loading onto my blog...i don't know why but check out my facebook they are on there

No comments: