Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One Week in Utah in a new house

Once we got home from California I had a week to work and move and do whatever in Utah because I was heading home at the end of that week. I ended up working 6 of the 8 days that I was there and it paid off because I needed some money for when i went to connecticut. I did a lot of eating out too :/ because I didn't want to grocery shop and then just leave and have all my food go bad...I still bought some snacks and frozen pizzas from the store. Brit and Chrissy moved everything while i was in california to our new house which is the best house ever haha we got our living room set up and it is the best room because we have a bunch of couches and my futon and directtv so we hang out in that room a lot. we love the new house!

No comments: