Friday, January 16, 2009

Merry Christmas?

So I forgot to bring home my camera when I went home for Christmas. Well, I actually thought I lost it because my mother loves to help me pack and she stuffs things in random pockets (Thanksgiving time) and didn't tell me she stuffed my camera in a weird pocket of my backpack. 
Just to inform everyone, well this is mostly for my family, I took my boyfriend, Taylor's family pictures. The tradition lives on! So after they were done we did some for ourselves:
At Skyline High School's football stadium there is an amazing view of Mt. Olympus, but as you can see we couldn't fit it all. Too big of a mountain

The sunset was kind of behind us, but most of the pictures were over exposed so I just turned this one black and white, I liked how it turned out!

There's the sunset. We loaded this one onto a website and made it look really cheesy. To top it all off, we uploaded it onto facebook and posted it on all our friends walls...they loved it!

No comments: