Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in Connecticut



Britton and Callie picked me up from the airport and this is what my house looked like when I arrived. My mom gave the cheerleaders permission to TP our house because the next day was Sean's big game.

Lyndsey Quinn was at the Turkey Bowl, I spent the whole game with her. It was really good to see her. She was rooting for her brother, Nate, the star quarterback of the team.

                                                       Sean during the National Anthem

After the game. We were so proud of Sean :)

                                                                    JP, me, Sean

Me and Sean after the game. It was my first time seeing him since I got home. I was so happy to see him.

                                                                     Aaron and Me

                                                                      Sean, the star!



No comments: