Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday Weekends

This year my birthday was over a weekend and I went home to Connecticut for it to celebrate with Mom, Dad, Sean, Aaron and JP. Taylor's 19th birthday is exactly a week after mine and unfortunately I was sick over that weekend so I couldn't do anything special for him, but we did have a combined birthday party in Park City at my friend Aidan's condo. The one I lived at over the summer. Taylor and our good friend Brady have the same birthday so we included him on the festivities. To start the night off I got a bunch of friends up to Park City to enjoy a delicious dinner at Red Rock. Me, Steph, Brit, Teri, Aidan, Shanny, Chris, and John all came up for dinner (below) John in the background and me making a sexy face :) Steph's arm in the way.

From left to right: Brady, Me, Taylor, Witt, Ryan. Aidan made us a chocolate cake for our birthday so we lit the candles and everyone sang happy birthday and blew out the candles. Pretty good cake, I enjoyed it!

Steph, Brit, and Adam feeding each other cake

Taylor and me!

Aidan, the hostess!

1 comment:

Brittany Simmons said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's a little weird and time consuming at first, but soon you'll whip out posts so fast and you'll get more used to it. It is fun to hear about your happenings- b/c your facebook pics are a bit more random (but i did love the boys in girls jeans!)