Sunday, August 2, 2009

California Love


I don't know why it's underlined and I don't know how to fix it, but oh well!

Kutcher and I drove to California with his mom and we spent 4 days there. We got to do a ton of fun stuff! We spent a full day at Huntington Beach on Thursday and the U.S. Open of Surfing was going on at the same time. We didn't watch the surfers, it was sure packed with people. We ate some awesome sushi and raced to the beach for the beautiful sunset. I got to use my film camera and take some pictures! we also hung out with family. Friday we stayed in Seal Beach and went to the beach there. It was pretty windy and had a very strong current so I decided to stay out of the water because it would've swept me away! Friday night we all went bowling. Worst 3 games I ever had. I was bummed, but John got a very good score and he was very happy about that. Saturday the 3 of us went down to San Clemente and hung out at the beach for a little bit. John and I went up to my grandma and grandpa's house and got to see them, Derek, Brittany, and baby Jack. He is the cutest little guy! We all went to my cousins house and saw family for a bit then went out to dinner in Laguna Beach. My grandma likes to feed people so once we got back to the house she was ready for us to eat her dessert!

Sunday we got to spend the whole day at Disneyland! I hadn't been for a few years and same with John. We rode all the great, classic rides: Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. John and I broke off from the group and went over to California Adventure and rode Tower of Terror, the rollercoaster x2, and the new Toy Story ride! I beat John on the Toy Story ride! I like to make him remember it!

We had an awesome trip and we didn't want to come back to Utah and go back to regular life...work blahh, but we loved it and hopefully we can go back to Disneyland so I can beat him on the Toy Story ride again!

Here are some of my film pictures I took!

Jack on the trike, loving it of course!


Grandpa and Derek making Jack laugh so I could take a cute picture...it worked
Kutcher and I at Huntington Beach

No comments: