Monday, August 24, 2009

This week...

This week is going to be a full, busy week for me. School is starting (yuck) at 2 schools, my new job is starting at J.Crew at the outlet mall in Park City, and continuing my current summer job into the fall season.

Monday: Nanny from 8am-3pm
Tuesday: New job orientation from 2pm-4pm, Westminster Women's lacrosse meeting at 4pm. I'll have to hurry back down to Salt Lake City
Wednesday: SCHOOL STARTS! Speech: 10-11:15, Philosophy: 12-1:15
Thursday: New job?
Friday: Nanny from 1pm-4pm. then maybe new job?
SLCC starts next week bc I only have Monday Tuesday classes

I'm trying to work as much as I can. This summer made me realize that I need to save my money instead of spending it. I haven't had this much money in my savings account since last summer when I worked at Park City Mountain Resort and that money didn't last very long because I was driving to SLC every day and driving back up to sleep most days. So this summer was a new start for me and I like it.
I'm ready for the new school year, I think being part time at both schools might be better for me, but this is just the trial semester so we'll see!

No comments: