Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New House

moving sucks.
but we are almost settled into our new house now.
my room's the smallest. and already messy
i can't find anything.
so far i've lost a dress, sunscreen, westminster lacrosse sweatshirt and my spy sunglasses. all lost in my room.
i don't know what to do.
my laundry machine costs $1.25
i haven't done laundry yet because i don't have any cash to cash in for quarters.
i've ran out of clothes
my dirty clothes are in a pile on the floor space that i do have
my pillowtop pad for my mattress doesn't fit because it's for a queen size and i now have a full
i need to figure out something for that.
it creates bumps on top so it's not very comfy to sleep on
but all and all i'm glad i got to stay with my roommates
it's nice living with girls instead of a ton of guys, as much as i loved it and had so much fun, but i definitely need female influence
i need harley here with me. i miss her a lot
even tho i hated it when she slept with her butt in my face, i miss it haha

No comments: